4 bedroom character property for saleLichfield Road, Queensville, Stafford
- Four Double Bedroom Semi Detached Home
- Packed Full With Character Features Throughout
- Stunning Bathroom & Ground Floor Wet Room
- Open Plan Kitchen Diner & Large Drawing Room
- Sitting Room, Family/Dining Room, Study & Utility Room
- Large Plot, Ample Parking & External Store/Workshop
Well this is a bit of a one off...a substantial semi-detached residence with all the character features you might expect whilst boasting the huge room proportions that the modern day family has come to require! This period home really is a stunner and has been wonderfully presented throughout with the accommodation comprising an entrance hall, large drawing room, separate sitting room and family room/fifth double bedroom. Also to the ground floor is a large, bright and beautifully appointed kitchen/diner whilst there is a utility room, study and ground floor wet room. Upstairs are four large double bedrooms and a stunning family bathroom with separate wc. Outside, the property benefits from sitting on a very large plot with the driveway sitting to the front providing ample parking space whilst there is a central courtyard with access from the front. To the rear is a large landscaped garden with extensive block paved patio, barbeque pit, lawned garden with well stocked shrubbed borders and even a vegetable plot to the very rear. The property also benefits from having a useful external store/workshop which sits to the side of the property. With no fewer than six open fireplaces with a potential of creating a seventh, ceiling cornicing, MINTON tiles, ceiling roses, picture rails, original doors and an original cast iron bath with clawed feet. This property really is a hugely characterful residence, so as I am sure you can see we expect this to be hugely popular. Don't miss out and book in a closer inspection today.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70605538.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9043296. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dourish & Day, Stafford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.