2 bedroom terraced house for saleRuncorn Walk, Walsgrave, Coventry
- Unusual design split level home
- Two bedrooms, one ground and one first floor
- Spacious hall entrance with ground floor bathroom
- Open plan living and kitchen area
- Second bathroom
- Great position close to Hospital
A rather different arrangement for this split level home with a hall entrance, large bedroom and bathroom downstairs together with open plan living and kitchen area and second bedroom upstairs. Offered for sale with no upward chain.
GROUND FLOOR spacious Hallway with double glazed front door and night storage heater.
BEDROOM ONE (FRONT) with double glazed window.
BATHROOM with bath, washbasin and WC. Double glazed window.
OPEN PLAN LIVING KITCHEN with a range of modern matching units with inset sink and cooker. Double glazed windows.
BEDROOM TWO (REAR) with double door wardrobe and double glazed rear window.
OUTSIDE small garden.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102626016034. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coopers, Coventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.