4 bedroom detached house for saleElmwood Park, Woodnesborough, Sandwich, Kent
- Large 4 double bedroom family home with countryside views
- Double car barn with ample driveway parking
- Executive development of 24 homes
- High end finish & appliances throughout
- Under floor heating to the ground floor
- EPC energy rating B (84)
This detached house is done to a very high standard with equally as high-end appliances. It offers unrivalled countryside views from both upstairs rear bedrooms. A village location with good motorway access and transport link.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 21'8 x 16'0 (6.61m x 4.88m)
- Dining Area: 11'10 x 10'5 (3.61m x 3.18m)
- Kitchen Area: 11'1 x 10'8 (3.38m x 3.25m)
- Dining Room: 12'1 x 9'4 (3.69m x 2.85m)
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Bedroom 1: 23'7 x 11'2 (7.19m x 3.41m)
- En Suite
- Bedroom 2: 12'7 x 11'11 (3.84m x 3.63m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'0 x 9'2 (3.36m x 2.80m)
- Bedroom 4: 10'6 x 9'1 (3.20m x 2.77m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Car Barn
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
We are pleased to offer our customers a range of additional services to help them with moving home. None of these services are obligatory and you are free to use service providers of your choice. Current regulations require all estate agents to inform their customers of the fees they earn for recommending third party services. If you choose to use a service provider recommended by Wards, details of all referral fees can be found at the link below. If you decide to use any of our services, please be assured that this will not increase the fees you pay to our service providers, which remain as quoted directly to you.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10633003. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wards, Deal. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.