3 bedroom terraced house for saleHeathfield Road, Fleetwood, FY7 7LY
- Three Bedroom Mid Terraced House
- UPVC Double Glazed / Gas Central Heated
- Close To Local Amenities
- Ideal Investment / First Time Buy
- No Chain Delay / EPC RATING D
- Description: This is a spacious three bedroom mid terraced house situated in a convenient location close to shops, transport links and other local amenities. Accommodation briefly comprises of a hallway, lounge, kitchen, three first floor bedrooms and bathroom. Externally there are enclosed gardens to the front and rear. The property also benefits from gas central heating and UPVC double glazing. This would make for an ideal investment opportunity or first time buy and is offered with no chain delay.
Location: From our office on Church Street bear left, at the traffic lights turn left onto Devonshire Road, proceed along Devonshire Road through the traffic lights to Bispham roundabout. At the roundabout go straight on and continue along Devonshire Road to the traffic lights at the Promenade. At the traffic lights turn right and proceed along Fleetwood Road at the roundabout go straight ahead onto Rossall Road proceed until it meets Broadway, continue along Broadway, at the roundabout take the fifth exit onto Hatfield Avenue, take the third turning on the right onto Heathfield Road.
Hall: Radiator, stairs to front.
Lounge: Approx 16'3 x 15'3 (4.95m x 4.65m) UPVC double glazed window to front, feature tiled hearth, radiator, free standing electric fire.
Kitchen: Approx 14'8 x 8'7 (4.47m x 2.62m) Two UPVC double glazed windows to rear, range of base and wall units with complimentary worktops over, integrated electric oven and gas hob with extractor over, inset 1.5 stainless steel sink unit and drainer, plumbed for washing machine, radiator, vinyl flooring, storage.
Bedroom One: Approx 14'0 x 11'2 (4.27m x 3.40m) UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, wood laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two: Approx 11'2 x 11'0 (3.40m x 3.35m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, boiler cupboard, wood laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three: Approx 9'7 x 8'6 (2.92m x 2.59m) UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, wood laminate flooring.
Bathroom: Approx 9'7 x 7'7 (2.92m x 2.31m) UPVC double glazed opaque window to rear, panelled bath with electric shower over, low flush W.C, pedestal hand wash basin, radiator, wall mounted cupboard.
Exterior: Enclosed West facing garden to rear.
Downstairs W.C, boarded loft.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere.
Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70608500.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEA39. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Estate Agents, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.