3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleStringers Croft, Whiston, Rotherham
- NO VENDOR CHAIN
- Popular Location
- Separate Utility
- Close to local amenities & transport
DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS HOME!! Offered to the market is this well presented property WITH NO VENDOR CHAIN in a highly sought after area, making this property top of the viewing list. FOR MORE DETAILS GIVE US A CALL!!
Having a door to the front.
Fitted with a low flush W.C., a wash basin, plumbing for a washing machine, a single glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 12' 3" x 11' 1" into breast recess ( 3.73m x 3.38m into breast recess )
Having a gas fire and surround, a double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Dining Room 12' 4" x 8' ( 3.76m x 2.44m )
Having sliding patio doors to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 9' 5" x 10' 11" ( 2.87m x 3.33m )
Fitted with wall and base units, an integral oven/hob & extractor, a large pantry, space for a fridge freezer, a double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Conservatory 20' 6" x 6' 6" ( 6.25m x 1.98m )
Having sliding patio doors and two windows to the rear.
Having access to the loft.
Bedroom One 14' 7" x 9' 6" ( 4.45m x 2.90m )
Having fitted furniture, a double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 9" x 6' 10" plus doorway ( 2.67m x 2.08m plus doorway )
Having built in storage, a double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 12' 4" ( 3.02m x 3.76m )
Having fitted wardrobes, a double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Fitted with a panelled bath, a low flush W.C., a wash basin, built in storage. a double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
To the front of the property is a small garden.
To the rear of the property is a low maintenance paved garden with a contrasting pebbled area. The rear garden is not overlooked.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70612969.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF109685. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.