4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRose Walk, Sittingbourne, Kent
- Stunning 4 bedroom end-of-terrace family home
- Double car-port and parking to rear
- Beautiful kitchen/diner
- Quiet walk way position
- Downstairs cloakroom
- EPC energy rating B (83)
It is rare in the current market that we find a home that really catches your eye and offers something that little bit different to other properties available.
This stunning and large four-bedroom family home offers just that! Where this property really stands out is the wonderful kitchen/diner, which is open bright and airy, this provides a perfect place for the family to catch up at the end of their day and enjoy each other's company.
Upstairs the bedrooms are evenly spaced, cutting down the chance of the children arguing about which room will be theirs!
The position of this home is another reason that families will want to view, firstly it is on a walk way, so there is no traffic passing your door. Most importantly there is a playing field to the front, so the children can play safely with out having to worry about traffic and you can even see them enjoying themselves from the lounge window.
The icing on the cake is the location, as Eden Village is one of the more sought-after developments in Sittingbourne, the main reason for this is it is within one of the most popular catchments of schools in the town.
What the Owner says:
We bought our home from new and off plan and were immediately attracted to the layout.
In particular the kitchen/diner really did catch our eye and has expected, has been the focal point of the home, somewhere to catch up with the children while having dinner.
The playing field at the front feels like an extension of our garden and has proved very handy over the years.
However, it is time to let our home go and we hope the next family can enjoy it as much as we have.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge: 19'6 at widest point x 15'4 at widest point (5.95m x 4.68m)
- Inner Hallway
- Kitchen/Diner: 18'0 x 15'5 (5.49m x 4.70m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 9'9 x 9'7 (2.97m x 2.92m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 12'1 x 8'1 (3.69m x 2.47m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'0 x 8'7 (3.36m x 2.62m)
- Bedroom 4: 9'8 x 5'11 (2.95m x 1.80m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Double Car-Port
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70618133.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11735722. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Sittingbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.