5 bedroom detached house for saleHartlip Hill, Hartlip, Sittingbourne, ME9
- Large five bedroom detached chalet bungalow
- Generous lounge/diner
- Two en-suites
- Utility room
- Detached double garage
- Parking for approximately 5-6 cars
- Solar panels owned by existing owner
- Rear garden measuring 155' x 52' increasing to 100'
We are offering for sale this delightful home sitting on a plot of approximately 0.4 acres situated in the popular village of Hartlip! This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a large family home, which has been improved by the existing owners over the years. Internally you will find a grand lounge/dining area with a log burner for those cold winter evenings. To the rear of this cosy room there are french doors with views over the extensive and well kept rear garden, measuring approximately 1/3 acre. Continuing with the spacious ground floor a well proportioned kitchen and utility room, bedroom five (currently used as a study), a sizeable master bedroom with en‐suite (comprising a bath and separate shower cubicle), two further double bedrooms, a family bathroom and cloakroom. The first floor comprises of a double bedroom with its own en‐suite shower room. Externally and to the front there is extensive parking and a double garage. The garden itself is a fantastic size with mature fruittrees, shrubs and plants. The rear garden and the rest of the house will not disappoint those looking for a family home with ample space. This property in particular benefits from energy efficient solar panels which could reduce your electricity bills and cut your carbon footprint as it has for the current owners. Contact the Greyfox sales team in Rainham to arrange your viewing and avoid disappointment.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8826762. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Greyfox Estate Agents, Rainham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.