1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleRichmond Avenue, Bognor Regis, West Sussex, PO21
- CHAIN FREE GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
- OPEN PLAN BAY FRONT LIVING ROOM WITH SASH WINDOWS AND FITTED BLINDS
- L-SHAPED INTEGRAL KITCHEN
- LARGE INTEGRAL BATHROOM
- ELECTRIC HEATING
- IDEAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- CLOSE TO SEA, SHOPS & BUS ROUTES IN WEST BOGNOR
Conveniently positioned approximately a quarter of a mile from the Aldwick shopping parade, beach and promenade a one bedroom apartment forming part of the ground floor of this period character property set within this mature residential setting. The accommodation on offer comprises: entrance leading into the open plan bay fronted sitting room with feature sash windows and fitted blinds, L-shaped integral kitchen, inner hall leading through to a large integral bathroom with shower attachment over bath and large airing cupboard and front aspect bedroom.
In our opinion this property would create a great investment (buy-to-let) providing a great location within a mile walk of the town centre and railway station, with a potential rental income in the region of £550.00 pcm.
NB - This property is offered for sale with No Onward Chain.
EPC Rating E
The accommodation comprises
Communal ENTRANCE with Communal HALLWAY to FLAT 1
OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM - 14'5 x 11'7 (4.4m x 3.5m) overall into bay plus recess
KITCHEN - 7'9 x 7'0 (2.4m x 2.1m) overall
BATHROOM - 8'2 x 8'0 (2.5m x 2.4m)
BEDROOM - 11'8 x 7'2 (3.6m x 2.2m) overall
The seller has informed us of the following Information:
TENURE: Leasehold - 125 years from 1988
SERVICE CHARGE INCLUDING BUILDING INSURANCE: Approximately £1,000.00 per annum
GROUND RENT: £600.00
PLEASE NOTE - All dimensions are approximate and are quoted for guidance only. Any floor plans shown are intended to be a general guide to the layout of the property, they are not drawn to scale, and should not be used as a definitive plan. The position of windows, doors and fittings may vary from those shown. References to appliances and/or services do not imply they are in working order or fit for the purpose. Please have your solicitor confirm the freehold/leasehold status, the position regarding fixtures/fittings and the position regarding planning approval/building regulations where a property has been extended. These particulars do not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may they be regarded as representations.
Directions - From the Aldwick shopping parade proceed in a Northerly direction via Nyewood Lane and take the first turning on the left into Richmond Avenue where number 5 can be found on the left hand side on approach.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70622405.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference F1712380. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farndell Estate Agents, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.