2 bedroom maisonette for saleMoor Mead Road, St Margarets
- Two double bedrooms with fireplaces
- Sole use of the front and rear garden
- EPC rating D
- Charming ground floor Edwardian maisonette
- Outstanding school catchments
- Open plan kitchen/diner
- Views over Moor Mead Park
- Excellent scope for extension
- Sought after village location
This large, two bedroom period maisonette is presented in superb condition throughout and located on a popular road in St Margarets village, with views over Moor Mead Park.
The layout has been cleverly reconfigured to create an impressive kitchen/diner with bi-folding doors onto the rear garden, a fantastic front living room with beautiful views, two good sized double bedrooms and a lovely, newly appointed bathroom.
The property also benefits from , double glazing throughout and sole ownership of both the front and rear gardens.
Moor Mead Road is a much sought after, quiet residential road within very close proximity to the local shops, restaurants, transport links, River Thames and the open green spaces of both Moor Mead and Marble Hill Park.
EPC Rating D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70624694.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27477557. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chase Buchanan, St Margarets & East Twickenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.