4 bedroom detached house for saleSandhead Terrace, Westcraigs, Blantyre
- Beautiful family home in quiet, sought after location
- Lovely lounge with bay window
- Separate dining room leading out to garden
- Good size kitchen
- Master bedroom with newly fitted ensuite
- Newly fitted family bathroom with TV
- Well kept gardens
- Driveway and garage
- Good transport links - close to East Kilbride expressway
Hello, are you looking for a well presented, 4 bedroom detached family home, in the popular Westcraigs estate in Blantyre
Would you like a beautiful lounge with bay window, neutral decor, wood laminate flooring and double doors leading into a seperate dining room?
What about a good size dining room with tiled flooring and french doors out to the garden?
How about a lovely, cherry wood family kitchen with contrasting worktops, tiled flooring & splashback, stainless steel oven & hob and a separate utility room?
Would you like a master bedroom with 2 sets of fitted wardrobes and a gorgeous, newly fitted ensuite shower room?
What about 3 further bedrooms, 2 doubles and a single?
How about a stunning, newly fitted & fully tiled family bathroom with chrome heated towel rail and fitted TV screen?
Would you like a downstairs wc?
What about large, easily maintained, enclosed rear gardens with driveway to the front and single garage?
How about gas central heating and double glazing?
If so, igloo have what you're looking for!
***FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY***
For more information on this property or to arrange a viewing, please contact us on 01698 283000.
Lounge 4.93m (16'2") x 3.20m (10'6")
Dining Room 3.40m (11'2") x 2.69m (8'10")
Kitchen 4.09m (13'5") x 2.84m (9'4")
Utility Room 2.06m (6'9") x 1.78m (5'10")
Master Bedroom 4.27m (14'0") x 3.43m (11'3")
Ensuite 1.78m (5'10") x 1.50m (4'11")
Bedroom 2 4.88m (16'0") x 3.71m (12'2")
Bedroom 3 3.07m (10'1") x 2.82m (9'3")
Bedroom 4 2.77m (9'1") x 2.08m (6'10")
Family Bathroom 2.08m (6'10") x 2.06m (6'9")
Downstairs WC 1.52m (5'0") x 0.99m (3'3")
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how "green" the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
**FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70625114.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IGL1003886. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Igloo , Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.