2 bedroom flat for saleApartment 9, By The Green, Shoppenhangers Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6
- Stunning gated development
- Less than one mile to the mainline train station
- Ready for immediate occupation
- Help to Buy available (subject to financial qualification)
‘By The Green’ is Rushmon Homes stunning new development of ten beautiful two bedroom homes in Maidenhead. All the properties have been designed for maximum light and space, with fitted kitchens by Nobila, integrated Bosch appliances, wood-effect Amtico flooring and contemporary bathrooms and all have underfloor heating.
Perfectly located on the outskirts of Maidenhead, the development is close to local shops and schools and within easy reach of the town centre, with its excellent range of shopping facilities. The mainline station is just under 2 miles away, part of the Crossrail route, plus with the River Thames and several parks close by, it really is the best of town and country living.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-70625351.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MAI170154. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International Sales, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.