1 bedroom apartment for salePagham Court, Hawthorn Road, Bognor Regis
- Security door entry system
- Guest suite
- House Manager
- 24 Hour Emergency call system
- Homeowners communal lounge
- Laundry room
- Landscaped gardens
- Lift to all floors
- Fitted wardrobe
- To arrange an appointment to view telephone 03455564104
A ONE BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR RETIREMENT APARTMENT
Pagham Court was built by McCarthy & Stone and consists of 36 one and two bedroom retirement apartments for the over 60s. There is a House Manager on site and a 24 hour emergency call system with call points in all main rooms for when the House Manager is off duty.
The apartments features include a fully fitted kitchen, bathroom and underfloor heating. The development includes a Homeowners' lounge and landscaped gardens. There is a guest suite for visitors who wish to stay (additional charges apply) car parking-permit applies check with the House Manager for availability.
Pagham Court is situated in West Sussex close to Aldwick, West Bognor, and is located in a suburb within walking distance to the promenade and seafront. Within the town you will find a good selection of shops which include a pharmacy, doctors and a Tesco Express plus a selection of other shops and restaurants.
It is a condition of purchase that all residents must meet the age requirement of 60 years
Entrance Hall - Front door with spy hole leads to the large entrance hall, the 24 hour Tunstall emergency response pull cord system is situated in the hall. From the hallway there is a door to a walk-in storage cupboard and a separate airing cupboard. Illuminated light switches, smoke detector, apartment security door entry system, intercom and emergency pull cord. Doors lead to the bedroom, living room and bathroom.
Lounge With Patio Door To Garden - TV and telephone points. Two ceiling lights. Fitted carpets, raised electric power sockets. Underfloor heating with individual thermostats. Partially double glazed doors lead onto a separate kitchen.
Kitchen - Fully fitted kitchen with tiled floor. Stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap. Built-in oven, ceramic hob with extractor hood over and fitted integrated fridge and freezer.
Bedroom - Ceiling lights, fitted double wardrobes. TV and phone point.
Bathroom - Fully tiled and fitted with suite comprising of walk-in shower, WC, vanity unit with sink and mirror above. Underfloor heating.
Service Charge - • Cleaning of communal windows
• Water rates for communal areas and apartments
• Electricity, heating, lighting and power to communal areas
• 24 hour emergency call system
• Upkeep of gardens and grounds
• Repairs and maintenance to the interior and exterior communal areas
• Contingency fund including internal and external redecoration of communal areas
• Buildings insurance
The service charge does not cover external costs such as your Council Tax, electricity or TV, but does include the cost of your House Manager, your water rates, our 24 hour emergency call system, the heating and maintenance of all communal areas, exterior property maintenance and gardening. To out more about service charges please contact your Property Consultant or House Manager.
Car Parking Permit Scheme - Parking is by allocated space subject to availability. The fee is usually £250 per annum, but may vary by development. Permits are available on a first come, first served basis. Please check with the House Manager on site for availability.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70625774.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27477740. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McCarthy & Stone Resales, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.