6 bedroom house for saleBeaconsfield Road, Brighton
- ** Attention Investors **
- Licensed HMO
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Shower Rooms
- Separate Living Room
- Recently Fully Refurbished
- Spacious Accomodation
- Presented in Excellent Condition
- Central Location
- Close to Amenities and Good Transport Links
** Attention Investors ** A fully licensed HMO property which comprises of 6 bedrooms, 5 shower rooms and separate living room and kitchen. This spacious property has been newly refurbished to a good standard and is presented in excellent condition throughout. Situated in a central location close to all Brighton has to offer and close to good transport links to both Universities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70632598.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28642141. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Hilton & Co, Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.