4 bedroom detached house for saleHollybush Road, Northgate, Crawley, West Sussex
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 4 bedroom detached house
- Impressive sized plot
- 2 bathrooms
- Good size front & rear gardens
- Driveway & detached garage
- EPC energy rating E
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £470,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
Properties in this road are always a popular choice and therefore generate a lot of interest. To avoid disappointment book your appointment to view this detached house set within a generous sized plot.
The current owners have maintained the property throughout and the kitchen is definitely a 10/10 in my book!
The property provides spacious and versatile accommodation with a light and airy lounge. There is ample space for all your furniture and somewhere to relax in comfort whilst watching your favourite television programmes. The kitchen is in my opinion the heart of the home where people gather and catch up on the days events over a delicious home cooked meal. There is an extra room currently used as a hair salon but would be ideal as a playroom with its under floor heating!
The property boasts a large private rear garden which offers an amazing space for the children to play. With a spacious frontage there is ample room to park multiple vehicles in addition to a garage to the side. If you would like to hide away from the family.
This is a quiet and peaceful location within a friendly neighbourhood. The town centre is walking distance and boasts a large range of retail outlets in addition to cafes, bars and restaurants where you can eat from every corner of the globe.
What the Owner says:
When we first came to view this property we really loved its individuality and private setting. Many of the properties in this road are unique which is something that really appealed to us.
We are now looking to relocate to back home and are therefore selling with no onward chain which should make for a swift and hassle free transaction.
The location is great as we can walk into town and leave our car at home. We are so lucky to have everything we could want right on our doorstep including a range of local shops close by. There are excellent transport links to take you to Manor Royal, Gatwick Airport and further afield.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen: 11'8 x 10'7 (3.56m x 3.23m)
- Lounge/Dining Room: 23'11 x 11'9 (7.29m x 3.58m)
- Family Room/Office: 13'8 x 10'8 (4.17m x 3.25m)
- Bathroom: 8'3 x 7'11 (2.52m x 2.41m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 14'3 x 13'0 (4.35m x 3.97m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'9 x 8'9 (3.89m x 2.67m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'5 x 10'4 (3.18m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 4: 10'8 x 7'4 (3.25m x 2.24m)
- Shower Room: 7'3 x 3'2 (2.21m x 0.97m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
We are pleased to offer our customers a range of additional services to help them with moving home. None of these services are obligatory and you are free to use service providers of your choice. Current regulations require all estate agents to inform their customers of the fees they earn for recommending third party services. If you choose to use a service provider recommended by Homewise, details of all referral fees can be found at the link below. If you decide to use any of our services, please be assured that this will not increase the fees you pay to our service providers, which remain as quoted directly to you.
Suitable as a retirement home.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 20417315. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.