4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSirdar Strand, Gravesend, Kent
- Extended 4 bedroom semi-detached house
- Open plan living accommodation
- Utility room
- Large rear garden
- Garage and off road parking
- EPC energy rating E (45)
Step over the threshold and into this extended family home and you will simply be amazed at the space on offer.
The ground floor living areas are open plan which is ideal when you want to catch up with the children on their day's events, whilst preparing their tea. There is plenty of space for all the family to sit together around the dining table on those rare special family occasions. In those summer months why not spill out into the garden, where you can rustle up a treat on the barbecue and catch up over a glass of wine, whilst you watch the little ones running around.
You will be pleased to know that there is a utility room which helps keep the laundry out of sight when guests come calling.
If you are impressed so far, then upstairs will not disappoint either. There are four bedrooms so none of the children will be bickering as they will all have their own rooms. There is just plenty of room for everyone!
There is a front driveway and off street parking for up to three cars, so finding a space for your car will be a thing of the past.
Local shops, schools and amenities are nearby and, for the more energetic, the golf course and Cascades leisure centre is within walking distance. For those of you who commute there is a coach service to London and the A2/M2 motorway networks are easily accessible.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 23'5 x 11'9 (7.14m x 3.58m)
- Dining Area: 16'9 x 10'4 (5.11m x 3.15m)
- Kitchen Area: 8'6 x 7'9 (2.59m x 2.36m)
- Utility Room: 9'9 x 8'7 (2.97m x 2.62m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 13'5 x 11'3 (4.09m x 3.43m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'3 x 9'7 (3.43m x 2.92m)
- Gym/Bedroom 3: 14'2 x 7'2 (4.32m x 2.19m)
- Bedroom 4: 9'0 x 6'7 (2.75m x 2.01m)
- Bathroom: 6'6 x 5'4 (1.98m x 1.63m)
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11136505. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Gravesend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.