2 bedroom ground maisonette for saleShirlett Close, Aldermans Green, COVENTRY, CV2
- A well presented ground-floor maisonette in pleasant cul-de-sac position
- uPVC double glazing and gas central heating
- Reception hall, living room and kitchen
- Two good bedrooms and fully tiled bathroom with shower
- Front and rear gardens and garage in nearby block
- Immediate vacant possession with no further chain
A well presented ground-floor maisonette situated in a pleasant cul-de-sac position and being offered for sale with immediate vacant possession with no further chain. The property is well placed for local amenities as well as being within easy reach of the M6 motorway and offers ideal first time buyer/retirement/investment accommodation. The property will benefit from a newly extended lease of @ 146 years and the upvc double glazed and gas centrally heated accommodation briefly comprises reception hall, living room, modern kitchen, two good bedrooms, fully tiled bathroom with shower, low maintenance front and rear paved gardens and a garage situated in a nearby block.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9385412. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Payne Associates, Coventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.