3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRing Road, Halton, Leeds
- Semi Detached
- Three Bedrooms
- Close To Crossgates Train Station
- Large Garage
- Viewing Highly Recommenced
Set in a sought after location is this three bedroom traditional semi detached property. Conveniently located to provide easy access to local shops and Crossgates train station. Comprising: entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, three bedrooms, bathroom and gardens with large garage.
Set in a sought after location is this three bedroom traditional semi detached property. Conveniently located to provide easy access to local shops and Crossgates train station. The accommodation comprises: Entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally the property benefits from front and rear gardens with a large garage to the rear. Viewing is highly recommended.
Accessed from the front of the property is this spacious hall way. Double glazed door to front. Central heating radiator and alarm panel.
Lounge 12' 5" plus bay x 11' 11" max ( 3.78m plus bay x 3.63m max )
To the front is a double glazed bay window providing ample natural light. Gas fire with feature surround. Central heating radiator. Television point.
Kitchen/diner 18' 4" max x 12' 6" ( 5.59m max x 3.81m )
This kitchen/diner is a fantastic space for entertaining. The kitchen has a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over. There is a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, plumbing for automatic washing machine, gas cooker point and space for fridge freezer. A double glazed window to rear and also to the side allows plenty of light. An external door also provides access to the side. The dining area is separated by a breakfast bar.
The dining area is spacious and has a double glazed patio that leads to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side. Providing access to all three bedrooms, bathroom and loft.
Bedroom One 12' 5" plus bay x 9' 10" ( 3.78m plus bay x 3.00m )
To the front is a double glazed bay window providing ample light. Fitted wardrobes and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" max x 12' 5" ( 3.43m max x 3.78m )
To the rear is a double glazed window. Fitted wardrobes and a gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 11" x 6' 3" ( 2.11m x 1.91m )
Double glazed window to front. Central heating radiator.
Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising: bath with shower over, wash hand basin and w.c. In addition there is a heated towel rail, tiled walls and two double glazed windows to side.
To the front is a low maintenance pebbled garden with a driveway to the side leading to the rear.
To the rear is a good size garden that is mainly laid to lawn with a paved patio area. The garage is also located at the rear of the property.
To the rear of the property is a large garage with power, light and up and over door. There is also an upper level that is useful for storage this area is accessed via a ladder.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70637114.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CGT105733. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Crossgates. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.