2 bedroom flat for saleFishers Close, Streatham, London, SW16
- Large two bedroom, two bathroom flat with a Share of the Freehold
- Secure gated mews development
- Immaculate condition throughout In excess of 850 square feet
- Open plan reception and kitchen with ample space for dining
- New fully integrated designer kitchen
- Master bedroom with generous storage and en-suite bathroom
- Separate utility room
- Un-overlooked 32 foot wide west-facing garden with built in pizza oven and barbeque area
- Allocated off street parking space
- Enviable location backing onto the Common
Tenure: Share of Freehold
James Pendleton Estate Agents are delighted to offer to the market this impressive garden flat offering in excess of 850 square feet of laterally arranged internal space in a private gated mews development.
Accommodation consists of two double bedrooms, one of which en-suite, and an equal size secondary double bedroom, both with generous built in storage.
The open plan kitchen reception benefits form a newly installed, fully integrated kitchen with ample work space. There is a separate utility room near the kitchen too.
The garden has been professionally landscaped and now includes a built-in pizza oven and barbeque, perfect for outdoor entertaining.
Fishers Close is a sought after residential secure gated development located on the edge of Tooting Bec Common, close to the shops, bars and cafes of Balham, Tooting Bec and Streatham.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70642154.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLA170270. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Wandsworth Common & Earlsfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.