2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNorth Road East , Wingate
- Large bedrooms
- Separate utility room
- Parking to both the front and rear of the property
- Spacious bathroom on the first floor
- Offers further potential
- Open plan living space
- Located on an extensive plot
- Two to three bedroom semi detached home
Located in the heart of Wingate, the property is ideally situated for major commuting routes, main transport links, good schools and local amenities. This semi detached home benefits from an extensive plot, and due to the bathroom being relocated is a two to three bedroom home.
The impressive size of the accommodation, makes this the perfect purchase for a family. The ground floor offers open plan living at its best. With a large open plan living room and dining room, galley style kitchen and separate utility room, and a conservatory. To the first floor there are two large double bedrooms, a bathroom and also a separate space which could be used as an office, or adapted slightly to become a walk in wardrobe.
Externally there is both front and rear garden space, and parking is also available at both the front and rear of the property. The property is set away from the road side and is extremely private.
LIVING ROOM (3.6 X 4)
DINING ROOM (3.6 X 4)
KITCHEN (5.8 X 2.6)
CONSERVATORY (3.9 X 3.7 AT MAX POINTS)
STAIRS TO FIRST FLOOR
BEDROOM 1 (3.5 X 4)
BEDROOM 2 (3.2 X 3.3)
BATHROOM (3.8 X 2.4)
EXTERNALLY- The property sits on an extensive plot with both front and rear garden space.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 44053. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.