4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleConnaught Road, Folkestone, Kent, CT20
- An investment opportunity
- For sale by Informal Tender
- Large semi detached property
- Loosely arranged as four apartments
- Rear access with parking & garage
Situated in central Folkestone close to the town centre, schools and commuting services where High speed rail links to London St. Pancras are available in under an hour.
The M20 motorway provides access to the remainder of Kent and Eurotunnel in Cheriton offers connections to France and the Continent.
A rare opportunity to purchase an investment property for re-development or conversion into four self-contained apartments subject to the necessary planning consents.
The property is currently loosely arranged as four apartments:-
The ground floor offers a reception room, bedroom, kitchenette, shower and w.c.
Rising to the first floor there is a reception room, bedroom, kitchenette, bathroom.
To the second floor there is a reception room, bedroom, kitchenette and bathroom.
There is a self contained apartment in the basement although we currently do not have access.
The property is approached by a gated entrance leading to the front door. There is a rear access with parking and a garage.
To be confirmed
Shepway District Council, Civic Centre, Castle Hill Avenue, Folkestone, CT20 2QY
Current Council Tax Band: To be confirmed
To be confirmed
The property is 'bought as seen' and the Agents are unable to comment on the state and condition of any fixtures, fittings and appliances etc.
For Sale by Informal Tender
All bids to be received by 3.00 pm on Friday 19th January, 2018.
All interested parties need to make their offer in writing and ensure they are in possession of a Tender Pack which is available from Colebrook Sturrock.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70659833.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4848. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Colebrook Sturrock, Hythe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.