4 bedroom town house for saleThe Shackleton, St. Andrew's Park, Uxbridge, UB10
- PART EXCHANGE AVAILABLE
- SHOWHOME NOW OPEN
- Stunning new build four bedroom townhouse
- First floor living room with dual aspect balconies
- Master bedroom with ensuite shower room and balcony
- Garage/off-street parking
- Assisted Move available on selected plots
- Additional cloakroom and laundry room
- Walking distance to Uxbridge town centre and tube station
- 10 Year New Home Warranty
An opportunity to secure a stunning four bedroom townhouse from St. Modwen Homes. This newly built property will be within easy walking distance of the plethora of shops, amenities and tube station in Uxbridge town centre.
Forming part of the newly formed St. Andrew’s Park Development and offering a wealth of key features including floor to ceiling windows, gas central heating, double glazing and 10 Year New Home Guarantee.
The homes will be designed according to St. Modwen Homes’ high standards, with high ceilings and large windows throughout, impressive specification and top quality features.
Assisted Move available on selected plots.
*Computer generated images are indicative only. External finishes, materials, layouts, window positions and styles may vary. Interior photography shows typical St. Modwen home interior and may include upgrades that do not come as standard.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-70664615.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27494542. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coopers, Uxbridge - High Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.