2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleMARLBOROUGH AVENUE - THORNTON CLEVELEYS - FY5 1HY
- WELL PRESENTED TWO BEDROOMED SEMI-DETACHED TRUE BUNGALOW
- SOME MINOR UPDATING REQUIRED - OFFERING GREAT POTENTIAL
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED (ALL BUT ONE FEATURE PICTURE GLASS WINDOW)
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING COMBI BOILER & ELECTRIC CONSUMER UNIT
- SPACIOUS FRONT LOUNGE, FITTED BREAKFAST KITCHEN & MODERN BATHROOM
- GENEROUS CONSERVATORY AT THE REAR - SPLIT INTO TWO SEPARATE AREAS
- GARAGE * LANDSCAPED FRONT GARDEN FOR OFF ROAD PARKING
- GOOD SIZED LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN - SOUTH FACING
- SITUATED IN A DESIRABLE RESIDENTIAL LOCATION (OF MAINLY BUNGALOWS)
- WALKING DISTANCE TO GOOD BUS/TRAM ROUTES & THE SEA FRONT
NO CHAIN! WELL PRESENTED TWO BEDROOMED SEMI-DETACHED TRUE BUNGALOW, IN A DESIRABLE RESIDENTIAL LOCATION - CLOSE TO THE SEA FRONT. OFFERING GREAT POTENTIAL TO CREATE A LOVELY HOME WITH GOOD SIZED ACCOMMODATION, IMPRESSIVE CONSERVATORY WITH BOTH DINING AREA & SITTING AREA, SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN...
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2537. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Susan Eve Estate Agency, Fylde Coast. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.