4 bedroom terraced house for saleClifton Place, Shipley
- Four double bedrooms
- Mid terrace property
- Within a popular location of Shipley
- Offers off street parking and garage
- Needs to be viewed to be appreciated
Four double bedroom mid terrace property which needs to be viewed to be appreciated. This is in a popular location of Shipley and offered off street parking and a garage. Price £115,000
Offered to the market is a four double bedroom mid terrace property which needs to be viewed to be appreciated. This is in a popular location of Shipley and offered off street parking and a garage. Briefly comprising of lounge, inner hallway and kitchen/diner on the ground floor. On the lower ground floor there is a second reception room and separate WC. On the first floor there are two bedrooms and house bathroom. On the second floor there is two further bedrooms. Price £115,000
Entering the property into the lounge.
Lounge 12' 1" x 11' 10" ( 3.68m x 3.61m )
There's a door to the front which is UPVC double glazed with a central heating radiator, gas fire window to the front which is UPVC double glazed and recently fitted carpets.
There are stairs rising to the first floor.
Kitchen / Diner 12' 11" x 11' 10" ( 3.94m x 3.61m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, complimentary work surfaces and a single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. Zanussi electric oven, gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan and part tiled splash backs. There is also a central heating radiator, gas fire, plumbing for a washing machine, window to the rear which is UPVC double glazed and stairs leading down to the lower ground floor.
Lower Ground Floor
Second Reception Room 12' 10" x 11' 8" ( 3.91m x 3.56m )
There is a window to the rear which is UPVC double glazed with a central heating radiator, useful cupboard which houses the central heating boiler and a timber door to the rear which is UPVC double glazed giving access to rear garden.
Comprising of a low flush WC, wash hand basin and extractor fan.
Stairs rising from the inner hall way and continuing to the second floor.
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 11' 10" ( 3.71m x 3.61m )
This is a double bedroom with a window to the front which is UPVC double glazed with a central heating radiator, large free standing wardrobes and recently fitted carpets.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 7' ( 3.02m x 2.13m )
This is a double bedroom with a window to the rear which is UPVC double glazed with a central heating radiator.
White suite comprising of a low flush WC, wash hand basin and panel sided bath with electric shower over. There is also an extractor fan, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled walls and a window to the rear which is UPVC double glazed.
Bedroom Three 13' max into recess x 11' 10" ( 3.96m max into recess x 3.61m )
This is a double bedroom with a window to the front which is UPVC double glazed with a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 11' 10" x 11' 9" max into recess ( 3.61m x 3.58m max into recess )
This is a double bedroom with a window to the rear which is UPVC double glazed with a central heating radiator and large free standing wardrobes.
To the front of the property there is a small yard and to the rear there is a yard which could provide off street parking or a garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70665680.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHP104853. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Shipley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.