4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHarewood Gardens, South Croydon, Surrey, CR2 9BW
- 4 bedroom semi-detached house
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Good sized kitchen overlooking garden
- Large southerly aspect rear garden
- Off street parking for several cars
- Close to shops and local amenities
- Catchment area for good schools
- Short walk to 403 bus route
Hubbard Torlot are delighted to present to the market this 4 bedroom semi-detached family home located in a sought after road in Sanderstead and within the catchment area of local schools including Atwood Primary Academy and Warlingham High School. The property is just a short walk away from local amenities including shops and restaurants and an easy walk to the 403 bus route which runs from Warlingham to West Croydon. The property offers a lounge, separate dining room and kitchen. On the first floor there are three bedrooms, two of which are doubles and a family bathroom with modern white suite. The loft has been converted and offers the 4th bedroom with storage within the Eaves. The rear garden is large with a southerly aspect and to the front is off street parking for at least two vehicles. The property offers good sized accommodation and is superbly located. Please call now to arrange your viewing.
These details do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. None of the statements outlined in these particulars are to be relied upon as statements or representation of fact and any intended purchaser must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise to the correctness of any statements contained in these particulars. The vendor does not make or give and neither shall Hubbard Torlot or any person in their employment, have any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property.
CONSUMER PROTECTION REGULATIONS:
a) No enquiries have been made regarding planning consents or building regulation approval.
b) No services or systems have been tested by Hubbard Torlot.
c) The structure, boundaries or title of tenure have not been checked and that of your legal representative should be relied upon.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 422004. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hubbard Torlot, Sanderstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.