4 bedroom link detached house for saleMilton Street, Brixham, Devon
- Reception Hallway
- Currently set out as 2 separate flats
- Two Reception Rooms
- Two Kitchens
- Two Bathrooms plus Separate W/C
- Four Bedrooms
- Sitting Tenant in Top Flat
- Garden To The Side And Front
- Level Location
- Double Glazing Where Stated
This large 4 bedroom property is currently set out as two separate self contained flats. One 3 bedroom flat and the other having one bedroom. Each flat has its own living room, kitchen, bathroom and front door. Outside there is a garden separated into two parts. The property has double glazing where stated and is Grade 2 listed. EPC E & G
Front door opening to...
Kitchen Dining Room
4.14m x 3.43m
Comprising worksurface over fitted floor cupboards and drawer units, matching wall mounted cupboards above, complementary tiled surround, inset stainless steel sink with single drainer, inset four ring electric hob with electric oven below and extractor fan above, airing cupboard housing factory lagged cylinder, feature fireplace with living flame gas fire, night storage heater, cupboard with shelving, extractor fan, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, door to...
3.96m x 1.45m
White suite comprising panelled bath, complementary tiled surround and independent wall mounted shower above, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, obscure double glazed window, wall mounted heater, extractor fan.
Night storage heater, under stairs storage cupboard housing the electric meters. Door to...
5.64m max. x 3.76m - Dual aspect windows to front and side elevations and French doors giving access to the garden area, night storage heater, TV point, telephone point.
4.72m x 3.89m
French style doors giving access to garden area, night storage heater, picture rail, storage cupboard with shelving.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70673684.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRX170152. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradleys, Brixham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.