2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNursery Gardens, Yarm
- Set Within the Popular Leven Park Development in Yarm
- An Attractively Presented Two Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Spacious Lounge with Living Flame Effect Gas Fire Set in a Feature Surround with Inset & Hearth
- Kitchen/Diner with Refitted Wall & Floor Units & Built in Oven & Hob
- Two Bedrooms with One Having Fitted Wardrobes
- Bathroom with Three Piece Suite & Part Tiled Walls
- Lawned Gardens to Front & Rear, Side Driveway & Single Garage
- Gas Central Heating System via a Baxi Combination Boiler & Double Glazing
- Of Interest to a Variety of Potential Buyers & Well Worth Early Internal Viewing
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
Set Within the Popular Leven Park Development in Yarm. An Attractively Presented Two Bedroom Semi-Detached House. Spacious Lounge with Living Flame Effect Gas Fire Set in a Feature Surround with Inset and Hearth.
Gardens and Garage
Lawned front garden with side driveway providing off street parking for a number of vehicles and leading to the single garage with up and over door. To the rear there is a generous garden, mainly laid to lawn.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am – 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 5pm Saturday or 10am – 4pm Sunday.
4.27m x 3.89m
3.89m x 3.02m
reducing to 6'9.
3.89m x 2.7m
3.89m x 2.06m
3m x 1.5m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70677287.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR170314. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.