3 bedroom terraced house for saleTrelawney Road, Peverell
- End-Terraced Family Home
- Superb Location in Peverell
- Available with No Onward Chain
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Living Room & Dining Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Family Bathroom
- Courtyard Garden
- uPVC DG, Gas Central Heating
- EPC - F39 F35
GOING TO AUCTION ON 22nd MARCH 2018, OPEN AFTERNOON ON WEDNESDAY 14th MARCH BETWEEN 2:00PM AND 4:00PM! PLEASE NOTE, PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF OF IDENTIFICATION AND PROOF OF DEPOSIT MONIES REQUIRED PRIOR TO VIEWING THIS PROPERTY! Cross Keys Estates are delighted to present this most substantial end-terraced property found within the heart of the sought-after area of Peverell. The property is available with no onward chain and is in need of some internal re-decoration works throughout but offers a fantastic family home close to the ever popular Hyde Park Primary School. Providing three generous bedrooms, two reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room, utility area and a family bathroom. Externally there is an enclosed courtyard garden and the property is fitted with uPVC double glazing and gas central heating. Open to offers. Call us now on 01752 500018 to book a internal viewing!
Living Room - 5.45m x 4.36m (17'11" x 14'4") -
Dining Room - 4.35m x 3.43m (14'3" x 11'3") -
Kitchen/Breakfast Room - 3.21m x 2.78m (10'6" x 9'1") -
Utility Room - 1.82m x 1.63m (6'0" x 5'4") -
Bedroom 1 - 5.43m x 3.74m (17'10" x 12'3") -
Bedroom 2 - 4.35m x 3.74m (14'3" x 12'3") -
Bedroom 3 - 3.12m x 2.46m (10'3" x 8'1") -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70680962.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27500997. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cross Keys Estate Agents Ltd, Plymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Cross Keys Estate Agents Ltd, Plymouth on 01752 500018.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.