3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDinsdale Road, STOCKTON-ON-TEES
- Three bedroom semi-detached
- Driveway for off street parking
- Front and rear gardens
- School catchment
- Local amenities
- Transport routes
This wonderful three bedroom semi-detached family home situated in the popular Hardwick area of Stockton-On-Tees with driveway for off street parking, front and rear gardens.
This wonderful three bedroom semi-detached family home situated in the popular Hardwick area of Stockton-On-Tees with driveway for off street parking, front and rear gardens. This property offers spacious living accommodation both internally externally with great school catchment, local amenities and transport routes. This property is a must see and early viewing is highly recommended.
This wonderful three bedroom semi-detached family home situated in the popular Hardwick area of Stockton-On-Tees with driveway for off street parking, front and rear gardens. This property offers spacious living accommodation both internally and externally with great school catchment, local amenities and transport routes. This property is a must see and early viewing is highly recommended.
Double glazed door to front elevation, upstairs cupboard and radiator
Lounge 14' 4" x 13' 4" ( 4.37m x 4.06m )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, electric fire place, TV/Telephone point and radiator
Dining Room 13' 4" x 10' 1" ( 4.06m x 3.07m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear elevation, TV/Telephone point and radiator
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink/drainer, work surfaces, stainless steel chimney hood, electric oven, electric hob, CH boiler, tiled walls, UPVC door to rear garden and double glazed window to rear elevation
Stairs from hallway, loft access, airing cupboard, radiator and double glazed window to side elevation
Bedroom One 11' 4" x 11' 8" ( 3.45m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, TV point, built in wardrobes and radiator
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 10' ( 3.51m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, TV point and radiator
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 8' 1" ( 2.72m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, TV point and radiator
Suite comprising of hand wash basin, WC, bath/mixer taps, over electric shower, extractor fan, radiator, part tiled walls, two double glazed windows to rear elevation
Driveway, front laid to lawn garden, rear enclosed laid to lawn garden with patio area and dropped kerb
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70683365.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO107676. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.