3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKing William Close, The Broadway, Chichester, West Sussex
- New Showhouse-call for opening times!
- 70% now sold
- Prestigeous new development
- Summersdale, a mile north of Chichester city centre
- One of six beautifully appointed semi-detached houses
- 3 Bedrooms
- Open-plan living/kitchen
- Utility room
- Family Bathroom
PLEASE NOTE: All internal photos have been taken in the new show house at King William Close.
One of six beautifully appointed semi-detached houses at the prestigious King William Close development of just 11 new homes, less than a mile to the north of the city centre, in the heart of Summersdale.
Constructed by Pathway Ltd, the house is now ready for occupation. The accommodation is well-balanced and flexible, with 2 bedrooms on the first floor along with an en-suite and additional family bathroom, with an 3rd bedroom on the second floor.
On the ground floor there is a lovely open plan sitting room incorporating an integrated kitchen and dining area, facing west to get the evening sun, plus cloakroom and utility room.
Each of the six houses have 2 allocated parking spaces.
The kitchens have been professionally fitted, with a range of quality appliances, quartz worktops and a Franke sink unit, whilst the bathrooms are fitted with white suites and polished chrome fittings.
Each unit is fitted with engineered oak flooring and luxurious carpet, and contemporary oak-veneered internal doors.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHI170321. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.