5 bedroom farm house for salePear Tree Lane, Shorne
Withdrawn from Market
- Charming listed 16th century farm house
- Set in just under 3 acres
- 5 Bedroom Main Residence
- Raised Terrace over looking gardens
- Self contained 1 bedroom Lodge
- Large Garage under house
- Barn and Stables, Paddock
- POSSIBLE EQUESTRIAN PROPERTY!
- Natural Pond
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
Drive through electric gates along the raised driveway where you'll get your first view of this stunning home. Park the car or continue on to the garage underneath the house. Step down into your gardens and survey your amazing grounds, measuring almost three acres.
The main house offers 5 bedrooms, a bathroom upstairs and a shower room downstairs, huge 22ft sitting room, dining room, 13ft second sitting room, study, large kitchen and utility room. Built over two different time periods, the 16th century wing boasts a beautiful Inglenook fireplace and the charm that you'd expect from a country cottage. The more modern wing houses the majority of the rooms, already a great size but can also be amended to suit your family's needs. Underneath the house is a large Garage with electric up and over doors, fitted shelving, power and light, doors to boiler house and cloakroom with wc.
The gardens envelop the house and provide a stunning setting with sweeping lawns interspersed with mature trees and shrubs including a magnificent Gunnera, large Liquid Amber tree, mature Windmill Palm and a variety of ornamental trees including orchard. To the rear is a paved terrace stretching the width of the property which provides an ideal area for al fresco with spectacular views overlooking paddock and ancient woodland. To one side is a large natural pond.
The lodge is currently set up as a one bedroom self contained annexe which can be used as holiday accommodation, for family to have a space of their own, friends to visit or an office from home if you can ignore the amazing view!
There are then two barns, ripe for conversation into living accommodation (STUPP) or for those who need to house the four legged members of the family there's already stable doors and a hay chute and with such large grounds you've certainly got room for paddocks and a training school!
The Accommodation Comprises:
Entrance Hall:- 9'2 x 6'8
Lower Hall: 10'10 x 5'11
Study: 5'11 x 5'1
Sitting Room: 22'8 x 14'6
Bedroom: 10'11 x 10
Bedroom: 14'6 x 8'7
Bathroom: 9'8 x 9'6
Dining Room: 9'10 x 8'10
Small Sitting Room: 13'1 x 8'10
Kitchen: 16'5 x 8'10
Utility Room: 8'10 x 5'5
Master Bedroom: 18'7 x 13'5
Bedroom: 9'10 x 6'1
Bedroom: 8'3 x 6'1
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102101003286. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by M & M Estate & Letting Agents, Gravesend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.