5 bedroom detached house for salePiggery Hall Lane, West Wittering, West Sussex
- Entrance Hall Reception Hall
- Sitting Room Drawing Room
- Kitchen/Family Room Utility Room
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 En-Suite Bathrooms Family Bathroom
- Double Garage
- Lugarde Office/Gym Building Annexe
A substantial detached family house, situated in a semi-rural location between West Wittering and Itchenor. The house has been extended to provide bright and spacious ground floor accommodation, with a useful range of outbuildings including a detached double garage, annexe of bedsitting room and cloakroom and a Lugarde (www.lugarde.nl) office/gym.
Piggery Hall Lane is a rural lane running from Itchenor to the Witterings and hence allows quick and direct access to the beaches of West Wittering and Bracklesham Bay. Within a few hundred yards to the north are footpaths with lovely walks through the countryside to Itchenor Sailing Club, East Head Nature Reserve and harbour-side walks at Rookwood.
The superb blue flag sandy beach at West Wittering provides a mecca for water sports such as kite surfing, windsurfing, swimming and land boarding. Further shopping facilities are available in nearby East Wittering including butchers, greengrocers, chemists, fishmongers, Tesco and Co-Op Stores. The cathedral city of Chichester lies some 8 miles to the north and provides further amenities arranged partly within the old Roman walls. The arts are well-catered for as Chichester is home to the internationally renowned Festival Theatre. Whilst sailing is the prominent pastime with marinas at Chichester, Birdham and Itchenor, other recreational activities include horse racing at Goodwood which also has its own private country club, airfield and golf course. It also plays host to the annual Festival of Speed and the September Revival meeting at its historic motor circuit.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70688840.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHI160180. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.