2 bedroom apartment for saleKimberley Gardens, Westwood, EAST KILBRIDE
* BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED & MODERNISED TWO BEDROOM SECOND FLOOR FLAT
* EXTERNALLY & INTERNALLY RENOVATED BOASTING MODERN TONES THROUGHOUT
* UPGRADED KITCHEN & BATHROOM ALONG WITH TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, GCH & DG
* GREAT RESIDENTIAL PARKING, EASY ACCESS TO LOCAL AMENITIES, COMMUTING LINKS & SCHOOLS
Home Connexions are delighted to offer this beautifully presented and modern second floor flat to the market set within a fully refurbished building within the very popular Westwood locale of East Kilbride. This property has been tastefully decorated throughout and is in walk in condition, which would ideally suit the first time buyer or investor alike. Given the fantastic location and great asking price the selling agents are advising early viewings to avoid disappointment.
The property comprises of a beautiful welcoming entrance hallway accessing all rooms within. There is a lovely spacious open plan lounge which offers space for a dining suite and extends out to a sun balcony. There is a modern upgraded fitted kitchen and upgraded bathroom as well as two generous sized double bedrooms. The kitchen has been fitted to include a good selection of wall and floor mounted units with space for free standing appliances finished with vinyl flooring. The property further boasts gas central heating and double glazing throughout along with a communal drying area and good parking.
The town of East Kilbride plays host to a variety of local clubs and societies with easy access to Calderglen, Strathclyde and Chatelherault Country Parks. East Kilbride offers a range of primary and secondary schooling, and South Lanarkshire College is located in the town also. From the historic Village to a thriving leader in commerce and technology, East Kilbride is one of Scotland's largest and newest towns enjoying a central locale with ample bus and rail services and motorway links providing access in and around the central belt. Additionally it boasts a wide and varied range of shopping centres, retail parks, bars, restaurants and night life. Some of the local amenities include a multiplex cinema, ice rink, the Arts Centre, the Dollan Aqua Centre, as well as several Sports Centres, Golf Courses and numerous other recreational facilities.
EPC Band: C.
Lounge Dining (1) 5.51m (18'1") x 3.48m (11'5")
Kitchen (1) 2.77m (9'1") x 2.57m (8'5")
Bedroom One (1) 3.84m (12'7") x 3.40m (11'2")
Bedroom Two 3.84m (12'7") x 2.87m (9'5")
Bathroom 1.98m (6'6") x 1.93m (6'4")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AMH1HCEN000827. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Home Connexions, East Kilbride. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.