3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSwale Road, Crayford
- CHAIN FREE
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- POPULAR ROAD
- WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE TO HABERDASHER ASKES ACADEMY
- CRAYFORD TOWN CENTRE & STATION IS NEARBY
- UPDATING REQUIRED
- PARTIAL OPEN PLAN LIVING
- EPC RATING D
- GARAGE PLUS OFF STREET PARKING
NO ONWARD CHAIN. GUIDE PRICE £300,000-£325,000. Livermores are delighted to offer to the market this extended three bedroom semi-detached house. Whilst the property does require some updating, it has the potential to be the ideal family home. Downstairs, the property offers spacious accommodation with partial open plan Lounge, Dining Area and Kitchen. Upstairs are three Bedrooms and a family Bathroom. Externally, the property offers private rear Garden with side access, a large Garage with power and light and a driveway to the front. Further benefits to note are double glazed windows and gas central heating.
Ideally located for Haberdasher Askes Academy, a highly regarded school for pupils from the age of 3 to 18 years. Also conveniently located for Crayford Town centre with a variety of shops and eateries and Crayford zone 6 station offering good commuter links into central London. Viewing comes highly recommended and is by appointment only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70689386.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8355332. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Livermores The Estate Agents, Crayford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.