3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleConiston Road, Fulwood, Preston, Lancashire, PR2
- A Delightful Three Bedroom Extended Semi Detached Home
- Everything You Need For Modern Living & More
- Ideal For The Perfect Family Home
- Open Plan Kitchen/Diner & Integrated Appliances
- Living Room/Snug Providing Day To Day Living
- Inset Feature Gas Fire
- Modern Luxury Four Piece Bathroom Suite
- Driveway Parking
- External Annexe - Office/Bedroom & Shower Room
This delightful three bedroom extended semi detached home provides everything you need for modern living and more. Ideal for the perfect family home. An internal inspection is highly recommended. The ground floor is home to an open plan kitchen/diner with a host of integrated appliances, which also features French doors to the rear garden allowing the space to be filled with natural light and perfect for bringing the outside in. The spacious living room with inset gas fire is perfect for day to day living or relaxing having an additional snug and added touches of convenience such as a spacious imposing entrance hallway. Upstairs, you will find three bedrooms, two of which are doubles, the third being a good size single, a modern luxury four piece bathroom suite plus a staircase leading to an attic room. Externally, the property features driveway parking, low maintenance front and rear gardens plus an external annexe consisting of an office/bedroom including a shower room. View to appreciate.
Welcomed to the market off the ever popular Watling Street Road, this most sought after highly regarded location in Fulwood. This beautiful property is situated close to many local amenities including shops and highly regarded schools whilst being with easy access of major motorway links and other surrounding northwest towns.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70690163.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FUM170286. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords, Fulwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.