3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSpringfield Road, Ashford, TW15
- Well extended family home
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Period features throughout
- Westerly facing rear garden
- Large re fitted bathroom
- Stunning kitchen dining area
- Sought after location
- EPC energy rating band TBC
An impressively extended three double bedroom Victorian family home situated in a sought after residential side road in central Ashford close to amenities and local schools. Benefits include: a bay fronted living room, large open plan kitchen dining area with sky light and superb re fitted kitchen, large re fitted five piece family bathroom suite, two double bedrooms and then stairs leading to the third double bedroom courtesy of a loft conversion on the second floor. Outside the property enjoys an easily maintained westerly facing rear garden complete with Summer House. Viewings come highly recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8684892. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by S J Smith Estate Agents, Ashford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.