1 bedroom apartment for saleStation Crescent, Ashford, TW15
- Stunning one bedroom apartment
- Short Distance to Ashford High street/ Mainline station
- Large modern bathroom suite
- Gas Central heating
- Double glazed windows
- One allocated parking space
- Kitchen/ dining area
- EPC band C
A stunning top floor bright and airy one double bedroom conversion apartment, situated a short distance from the amenities of Ashford High street and its mainline station. The flat itself comprises a large bathroom with sink basin, toilet, bath with shower over head, and heated towel rail, further to this the current owner uses the additional space in the bathroom for storage or occasionally her dressing table. The sitting room leads through to kitchen area that boasts fitted units, modern work tops with further space for appliances, there is also ample space for a dining area within the kitchen. Lastly the master bedroom is a good size double with fitted wardrobes. Further benefits include, one allocated off street parking space.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8684982. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by S J Smith Estate Agents, Ashford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.