5 bedroom detached house for saleTownsend Road, Ashford, TW15
Offers in Region of
- Extended detached family home
- Versatile, spacious accommodation
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Ground floor bathroom
- Three/four ground floor bedrooms
- Two/three reception areas
- Further first floor bedroom
- Ensuite bathroom
- Boarded loft
- Double glazed windows
A truly spacious detached family home, extended to provide versatile accommodation with generous sized rooms throughout, good size rear garden, four/five bedrooms, kitchen/breakfast room, three reception areas, bathroom with shower and bath and separate WC. The extended first floor offers a further bedroom and an ensuite bathroom. The property is situated in a quiet residential area within easy reach of the town centre and station and benefits from its own driveway providing parking and gates leading to the rear garden. Viewing highly recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8685354. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by S J Smith Estate Agents, Ashford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.