4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNoland Park, South Brent
- Substantial Period Property - 2291 Square Feet
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Annex Potential
- Fantastic 27ft Kitchen/ Dining area
- Parking for multiple vehciles
- Generous grounds surrounding
- Master Ensuite
- Within Dartmoor National Park
Spacious four double bedroom period property with fantastic kitchen/ diner and annex potential.
Situated within a non estate development within the Dartmoor National Park in the village of South Brent.
Plentiful parking and generous grounds.
Perfect for any growing family.
The village of South Brent offers a thriving community located on the edge of Dartmoor National Park. The village enjoys a wide range of shops, health centre and both Primary School and Nursery School. There are a number of Churches, pubs and a hotel situated in this active social village. Sporting facilities include tennis courts, football and cricket pitches. Conveniently located for the Devon Expressway allowing for access to both Plymouth and Exeter, with Dartmoor and all its leisure amenities only moments away.
Covered verandah area to entrance door. Door leads into entrance hall.
Lounge 16' 8" max x 14' 6" max ( 5.08m max x 4.42m max )
Marble surround fireplace, inset woodburner and slate hearth. Floor to ceiling windows with stunning moorland views.
Reception Room 10' 2" x 14' 9" ( 3.10m x 4.50m )
Ornate case iron fireplace.
Storage Room 15' 1" x 11' 8" ( 4.60m x 3.56m )
Kitchen/ Diner 27' 4" x 15' 11" ( 8.33m x 4.85m )
Fitted kitchen with wooden wall and base units. Central island breakfast bar. Space for a dishwasher. Spotlight lighting.
Utility Room 14' 4" x 10' 10" ( 4.37m x 3.30m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 13' 10" x 11' 7" max ( 4.22m x 3.53m max )
Double fronted sash windows with breathtaking views across the village and moorland.
Shower, was hand basin and wc.
Beroom Two 14' 8" max x 10' 2" into recess ( 4.47m max x 3.10m into recess )
P-shaped bath with glass shower enclosure and shover over. Wash hand basin. Wc.
Second Floor Landing
Bedroom Three 15' 3" x 13' 5" ( 4.65m x 4.09m )
Bedroom Four 14' x 9' 10" ( 4.27m x 3.00m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70697963.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IVY303511. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Ivybridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.