5 bedroom terraced house for sale114 Valiant Way, Stockton on Tees, TS17
- Attention Investors/Developers
- FIVE bedroom mid terraced property
- Requires cosmetic refurbishment
- Close to Town Centre and amenities
- UPVC double glazing
- Gas central heating
- Gardens front & rear, off street parking
- EPC rating D
ATTENTION INVESTORS / DEVELOPERS – FIVE BEDROOM MID-TERRACED PROPERTY IN NEED OF COSMETIC REFURBISHMENT For sale under auction conditions.
ATTENTION INVESTORS / DEVELOPERS – FIVE BEDROOM MID-TERRACED PROPERTY IN NEED OF COSMETIC REFURBISHMENT
This large five bedroom mid-terraced property located close to Thornaby Town Centre with its array of shops and also local schools is sure to be popular to all the investor/developers. The accommodation in brief comprises, entrance hall, lounge, kitchen and WC to the ground floor with landing, five bedrooms and family bathroom on the first floor. Upvc double glazing and a gas central heating system throughout. Externally to the property is an enclosed low maintenance rear garden with front garden laid to lawn. Parking is located to the rear of the property with plenty of spaces available. Due to the great location and unbelievable guide price on this property we would recommend viewing to see exactly what is on offer.
Lounge – 3.06m x 7.66m
Kitchen – 4.88m x 2.78m
Bedroom One – 4.64m x 2.52m
Bedroom Two – 3.41m x 3.68m
Bedroom Three – 3.26m x 2.39m
Bedroom Four – 3.02m x 2.20m
Bedroom Five – 2.80m x 2.39m
Please contact Auction House North East on 01642 931060 for viewing schedule.
EPC Rating: D
Buyer's Premium: £900.00
Administration Charge: £900.00
Disbursements: Please see the legal pack for any disbursements listed that may become payable by the purchaser on completion
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ah_newcastle_1440200_27449. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Auction House, Auction House North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Auction House, Auction House North East on 01642 931060.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.