3 bedroom apartment for saleKings Road, Richmond, Surrey, TW10
- A spacious top floor apartment in a period building
- Large private rear garden
- Master bedroom suite with shower room and walk in wardrobe
- Completely refurbished throughout
- Bespoke fitted kitchen with natural stone worktop
- EPC Rating = E
Tenure: Share of Freehold
An immaculately presented 3 bedroom apartment that has recently been refurbished with private garden
This top floor flat is conveniently located on Kings Road enabling easy access into Richmond town centre where there is a comprehensive selection of shops which include most of the recognised High Street retailers. The famous Richmond Theatre, two cinemas and a range of restaurants and bars are also a short distance from the house.
Fast access to the City and West End can be achieved from Richmond main line (London Waterloo) and underground station approximately ten minutes walk from the house.
Both underground (District Line) and overland services are very frequent with Waterloo reached in approximately 20 minutes.
A particular draw to Richmond in addition to the beautiful Royal Parks, River and sporting possibilities, are the schools. There are first class options for both state and independent very close to hand and also throughout the Richmond Area. Kings Road is well positioned to take advantage of all of these amenities.
Accessed through the communal hallway the apartment covers the entire top floor of the building. From the hallway is access to all the rooms to the rear are two bedrooms and a bathroom all overlooking the garden. The master suite has a walk-in wardrobe and en-suite shower room as well as a double bedroom at the front of the property. Finally the kitchen breakfast room has a bespoke fitted kitchen with Corian worktops the room also has fitted cupboards and a fireplace. Externally the property has a private section of the rear garden that is 45ft wide.
Square Footage: 1,013 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70702697.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RIS170225. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Richmond. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.