2 bedroom cottage for saleLondon Road, Maldon, Essex, CM9
- Town Centre Grade II Listed Cottage
- Two Bedrooms With En Suite To Master
- Two Receptions
- Ground Floor Shower Room
- 170' Plot With 130' Garden
- Wealth Of Charm And Character Throughout
- Many Original Features
- Residents Permit Parking (x2) Available
This charming Grade II listed cottage is situated upon a 170' plot within a highly sought after road just a short walk from Maldon's historic High Street. This period property offers a wealth of original features within the two bedroom accommodation which includes an en suite bathroom to the master bedroom as well as a ground floor shower room accompanied by two receptions, kitchen and utility. The rear garden extends to some 130' and we would urge an early internal viewing of this cosy home, the likes of which are rarely available. EPC exempt.
Lounge 4.34m (14'3) x 3.53m (11'7)
Dining Room 3.81m (12'6) x 2.13m (7')
Kitchen 2.74m (9') x 1.93m (6'4)
Ground Floor Shower Room
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 3.66m (12') x 3.2m (10'6)
En Suite Bathroom 3.35m (11') x 2.13m (7')
Bedroom Two 3m (9'10) Restricted Head Height x 2.39m (7'10)
Large Garden 39.62m (130') Approx x m (')
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008 and the Business Protection from Misleading Marketing Regulations 2008: Every effort has been made to ensure that consumers and or businesses are treated fairly and provided with accurate material information as required by law. It must be noted however that the agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixture, fittings or services and does not verify they are in working order, fit for their purpose, or within the ownership of the seller or landlord, therefore the buyer or tenant must assume the information given is incorrect. Neither has the agent checked the legal documentation to verify the legal status of the property. A buyer or tenant must assume information is incorrect until it has been verified by their own solicitors or other advisers. Nothing concerning the type of construction, condition of the structure or its surroundings is to be implied from any image of the property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 428536. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beresfords, Maldon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.