3 bedroom bungalow for saleBradley Drive, Sittingbourne, Kent
- 3 bedroom detached chalet bungalow
- Versatile space with additional study/music room
- Large driveway and garage
- Perfect family home with lots of potential
- Popular road
- EPC energy rating F (30)
Any home on the south side of Sittingbourne is always popular. This one in particular perhaps even more so, in one of the most desirable roads within the wider sought-after area. A family could not ask for a better location for the popular local schools. This particular property will suit those looking for a family home, as well as potentially as those looking to downsize, being a chalet bungalow.
Kerb appeal is always important and this home has the WOW factor as you approach along the quiet and attractive road and pull onto the generous size driveway, with room for a larger family’s cars. Those who drive something a little special will be glad of the well-proportioned garage to tuck away their pride and joy. This would equally make an ideal workshop.
Once inside, the kitchen and breakfast areas are the real hub of the house, along with the generous lounge and dining areas. You can imagine your family sitting around catching up on the events of the day.
The flexible layout allows you to use to the study/music room as a fourth bedroom if required. Either of the large bedrooms upstairs would be a great master bedroom. This really is a home for your family to grow up in and love for many years to come.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
This has been our family home for over fifty years, full of happy memories and my parents truly could not have wished for a better place to live. It worked equally well as a place for the whole family as well as a retired couple. I would love to think that the next owners will get as much love and spend just as many years here as we have.
Some years ago, my grandmother lived here with us and the now breakfast area and my father’s study (bedroom 3), were used as her bedroom and own sitting room. I am sure that if someone had a relative or even a teenager then this could be done again, and perhaps the cloakroom could be converted into a bath or shower room to make it even more suitable for this.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 20'0 x 8'0 (6.10m x 2.44m)
- Dining Area: 13'10 x 9'3 (4.22m x 2.82m)
- Kitchen Area: 12'0 x 9'3 (3.66m x 2.82m)
- Breakfast Area: 10'0 x 9'3 (3.05m x 2.82m)
- Study/Music Room: 12'0 x 7'2 (3.66m x 2.19m)
- Study/Bedroom 3: 13'5 x 7'0 (4.09m x 2.14m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 13'5 x 11'6 (4.09m x 3.51m)
- Bedroom 2: 20'0 x 11'5 (6.10m x 3.48m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70712993.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11735716. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Sittingbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.