2 bedroom apartment for saleBenson House
- Stunning Two Bedrooms
- Residents' Only swimming pool, gym,spa and cinema room
- Marble tiling in the shower room and en-suite
- Fully integrated Kitchen appliances
- Sleek Interior design everywhere
- 24 Hour Concierge
Tenure: Leasehold A large and bright 2 bedroom apartment to let in the prestigious 375 Kensington High Street development. The property comprises 2 double bedrooms (one en-suite), 2 bathrooms, large open plan kitchen and living room with floor to ceiling windows. Other benefits include 24 hours concierge, swimming pool, gym, cinema room, steam room and sauna, cinema room and a business centre.
Kensington Olympia (District Line) underground and London over ground station is a few minutes walk and a multitude of bus routes pass by the entrance of the development on the way in to central London. Some of London's most famous stores and shopping streets are to be found in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea.
Total area: 891 sqft
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102688000615. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Vanquish Real Estate Investment & Management, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.