3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleHill Brow, Sittingbourne, Kent
- 3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow
- Extended dining area
- Large driveway and garage
- Great for those downsizing or a family home with potential
- Popular south side location
- EPC energy rating D (67)
If you are looking to downsize into retirement, then look no further than this fantastic bungalow. You will not need to sacrifice space in your living area as the large lounge area coupled with the extended dining area, you should have plenty of room for when the family come to visit. Couple this with the fact that there is plenty of room for improvement and updating to really make this home your own and you will find a property where you will no doubt be happy for many, many years. In fact, this does mean that this is a home that could equally suit a family and indeed many similar properties have been extended to create a first floor, so this may be something you consider (subject to the necessary planning permissions being obtainable).
The garden is a lovely size and has room for you to create a really interesting environment, whether this is with flowers and shrubs, or space for the children or grandchildren to kick a ball around.
With parking on the drive and the garage you also have the perfect spot to keep your "pride and joy”.
Found in the ever popular ‘South Side’ of town, this bungalow really must be top of your list to view. The position is quiet and secluded and in a road where homes do not come up very often, which is perhaps testament to its popularity. You are in a great spot for access to the town, bus routes and road networks.
What the Owner says:
This property has been in our family since the early 1960’s and is full of happy memories for us. The time has come for new owners to now take it over but it will be remembered fondly. Over the years the space has served us very well and we can see that there is lots more potential for the next people to take it further. The garden is a brilliant size and having the good-sized garage was a great feature for our parents and the driveway has room for lots of visitors.
The area in particular has been a wonderful place to live, it so convenient for the local schools and shops as well as the being a great neighbourhood where we have course seen so many other families grow up just like ours.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 17'1 x 10'1 (5.21m x 3.08m)
- Dining Area: 10'1 x 8'2 (3.08m x 2.49m)
- Kitchen: 11'10 x 11'6 (3.61m x 3.51m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'5 x 11'0 (3.79m x 3.36m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'4 x 8'1 (3.15m x 2.47m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'11 x 8'7 (3.02m x 2.62m)
- Separate Toilet
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70719020.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11735727. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Sittingbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.