2 bedroom flat for saleSt Johns Street, Chichester, PO19
- A Bright, Spacious 1,048 sqft Upper Floor Flat
- Private Lift To All Floors
- Contemporary Open Plan Kitchen/Sitting/Dining Room
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite
- Second Bedroom
- Security Video Entry System
- Allocated Covered Parking Space
- Gas Central Heating
A quality two bedroom upper floor apartment situated in within the city walls, in the heart of Chichester. Converted 2012 this bright and spacious home is served by a private lift exclusive to the apartments and has an allocated covered parking space with an automated turntable for ease of manoeuvrability.
Once inside one can appreciate the contemporary open plan kitchen/ living room; the individually designed kitchen is fitted in a range of neutral coloured cupboards, integrated appliances and contrasting granite worktops. This room is bathed in natural light from seven sash windows overlooking east street below. There are two double bedrooms, both having built in wardrobe cupboards and the master has an ensuite shower room. A smart modern bathroom completes the accommodation.
Viewing is thoroughly recommended.
Management Charge - £2043 pa for year ending may 2018. Ground Rent currently £250 pa. Lease - 125 years from 3rd June 2013
St Johns Street links into one of the four main shopping streets in Chichester, which is predominantly pedestrianized and surrounded by streets with Georgian architecture. The city of Chichester provides a comprehensive selection of shops, with many of the major multiple retailers being represented, as well as high quality independent traders and a number of public houses, wine bars and bistros. There is the internationally acclaimed Festival Theatre, Priory Park with its historic cricket ground and Pallant House Gallery are just a few examples of the nearby facilities of this thriving city. The mainline station provides a regular service to London Victoria. Goodwood is famous for its many event days including the world renowned Festival of Speed and Goodwood Revival for motor racing enthusiasts and a season of horse racing including the Qatar Goodwood Festival. There are superb sailing facilities around Chichester Harbour and windsurfing from the beaches at West Wittering.
A quality two double bedroom apartment in the heart of the city centre
Lift and Stairs To Upper Floor Landing
Kitchen/Dining/Sitting Room 24' (7.32m) x 18'5 (5.61m)
Bedroom 1 14'7 (4.45m) x 14'3 (4.34m)
En-Suite Shower Room
Bedroom 2 14'5 (4.39m) x 11'9 (3.58m)
Allocated Covered Parking Space
price change 05/03/18
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70723721.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 260136. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Chichester - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.