1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleEast Street, Havant, Hampshire
- 1 bedroom ground floor retirement flat
- Central Havant location
- Newly fitted bathroom
- Resident and visitor parking
- Communal gardens
- EPC energy rating C (75)
Situated in the heart of Havant this flat is perfect for retirement. As soon as you walk into Bellair house you instantly feel at home and welcomed by the friendly community. Through the door and into the lounge you are greeted by a warm light as the window looks out onto the beautiful communal gardens. In the summer or if you are a all year round gardener you can enjoy potting and even growing your own vegetables. Onto the kitchen there is enough space to be cooking some treats for any visitors or family you may have round. The bathroom is such a treat with it being newly fitted it has an easy access shower and a luxurious feel.
When it comes to storage you aren’t short of space, at the end of the corridor there is a large store cupboard with enough space for appliances. Moving onto the bedroom you are treated with a built in wardrobe and more than enough space for your bed and bedroom furniture.
This property is perfect for someone who is looking for a low maintenance easy run home, located in a prime location.
- Lounge: 18'0 x 9'7 (5.49m x 2.92m)
- Kitchen: 8'2 x 5'9 (2.49m x 1.75m)
- Bathroom: 6'2 x 5'8 (1.88m x 1.73m)
- bedroom: 14'10 x 8'7 (4.52m x 2.62m)
- Communal Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70724705.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 41127154. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Havant. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.