4 bedroom detached house for saleCarmalt Gardens, Hersham, Walton-on-Thames, KT12
- Often Sought Yet Seldom Found!
- Huge Ground Floor Accommodation
- Bi-fold Doors From Reception Area Opening Onto West Facing Garden
- Parking For Numerous Cars In Private Driveway
- Master Bedroom To First Floor With Elegant En Suite
- Brand New Integrated Kitchen With Neff Appliances
- No Onward Chain!
Having been extended and completely modernised to a very high standard. This deceptively large chalet style property offers bright and airy open plan accommodation to the ground floor, along with a state of the art integrated kitchen and bi-fold doors opening into the rear garden. Equipped with built in Neff appliances, including two slip and slide fan assisted ovens, induction hob, dishwasher, american style fridge freezer and wine cooler. All rooms to the ground floor have underfloor heating which is powered by gas fired central heating.
Also on the ground floor there are three bedrooms and a beautifully equipped four piece family bathroom, separate utility room with door for side access. There are stairs from the entrance hall leading the first floor with a large airing cupboard housing the boiler and pressurised hot water cylinder.
On the first floor there is a triple aspect master bedroom, with a wealth of eaves storage and wardrobe space. En suite shower room with walk-in shower/glass surround and beautifully appointed bathroom fittings.
Outside a graveled front driveway offers parking for up to six cars. A side pathway leads to to the front door and further access to the rear garden. The west facing rear garden enjoys a large decking area, which is accessed from the kitchen/living room via bi-fold doors. The level lawned area is flanked by established flower and shrub borders.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13814821. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Castle Wildish, Hersham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.