2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHaven Cottages, Shripney Road, Bognor Regis, PO22
- 866 Sqft End Of Terraced Cottage
- Sitting Room With Open Fire
- Dining Room With Open Fire
- Utility Area
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Established Rear Garden
- Convenient Location
- No Onward Chain
A superb cottage situated in a popular area close to local retail parks and within easy access to the seaside town of Bognor Regis. The property is well presented with many period features. EPC-E
The deceptively spacious accommodation briefly comprises, entrance way to entrance hallway, sitting room with open fireplace and picture rails, dining room with open fireplace and storage cupboard, fitted kitchen and utility area with door to rear garden.
The first floor comprises, two double bedrooms and good size bathroom.
Outside, the rear garden is well established with mature well stocked plants and store room with power and light.
A viewing is highly recommended to appreciate its convenient location and accommodation on offer.
The property is situated to the north of Bognor Regis. It is also within easy commuting distance of the Cathedral City of Chichester. Both Bognor Regis and Chichester have mainline railway stations with services to London Victoria and the South Coast.
A delightful end of terraced character cottage with many period features, together with a good size and well stocked garden.
Sitting Room 10'3 (3.12m) x 10' (3.05m)
Dining Room 13'0 (3.96m) x 11'3 (3.43m)
Kitchen 7'10 (2.39m) x 7'0 (2.13m)
Utility 7'10 (2.39m) x 5'10 (1.78m)
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 13'6 (4.11m) x 10'4 (3.15m)
Bedroom 2 11'3 (3.43m) x 10' (3.05m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70725644.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 191617. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.