2 bedroom flat for saleCannons Wharf, Tonbridge, Kent
- 2 double bedroom top floor dual aspect apartment
- Secure gated allocated parking
- Walking distance to Tonbridge High Street and station
- Juliet balcony
- 5 years left of the NHBC guarantees
- EPC energy rating C (78)
Whether you are a first time buyer who needs the station, an investor who needs two equally sized double bedrooms or a buyer upsizing or downsizing who needs that peace of mind of secure parking then please read on as this could be your next dream home…
Walking into a hallway gives you that space to unload bags and take shoes and coats off before walking into a nicely sized, bright lounge - With the added bonus of a Juliet balcony and double doors to open up and let the natural light and breeze flow through.
The kitchen is just off the lounge and although the kitchen is separate, it feels very open what with the layout. Not only that, all the mod-con utilities that you'd need are fully integrated.
The two bedrooms are great sizes, which makes this apartment a fantastic opportunity to all buyers out there looking for good sized rooms throughout. Not only that, the bathroom is a cracking size also.
Externally there is a secure gated allocated parking space, along with visitors parking for family and friends.
What the Owner says:
I purchased this property from brand new as I wanted something not only fresh and modern but something that didn't need any work or repairs that would eat into my spare time.
The reasons behind choosing this apartment was due to being top floor, on the corner with plenty of windows meaning plenty of light shinning through and it has a very handy situated secure parking space
Not only that, a must for me at the time was being walking distance to Tonbridge station. So this apartment really did tick all the boxes for me and I'm sure it will for the next buyer.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 15'10 x 11'0 (4.83m x 3.36m)
- Kitchen: 9'6 x 8'10 (2.90m x 2.69m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'1 x 8'5 (4.30m x 2.57m)
- Bedroom 2: 9'11 x 9'5 (3.02m x 2.87m)
- Allocated Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70726244.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14130885. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Tonbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.