4 bedroom detached house for saleHammond Close, Marton-In-Cleveland, Middlesbrough
- LOCATED IN A CUL-DE-SAC
- POPULAR MARTON AREA
- GENEROUS CORNER PLOT
- OFFERED TO THE MARKET WITH NO CHAIN
- AN IDEAL FAMILY HOME
A fantastic & rare opportunity to purchase a very well presented family home SITUATED ON A VERY GENEROUS CORNER PLOT in the area of Marton
A fantastic & rare opportunity to purchase a very well presented family home SITUATED ON A VERY GENEROUS CORNER PLOT in the area of Marton which is close to local schools & amenities the property is going to appeal to a variety of potential buyers and has been tastefully decorated and improved throughout by its current owners. Property briefly comprises of entrance hall, cloakroom/wc, lounge with FEATURE STONE INSET GAS FIRE, dining room which is currently being used as a cinema room, modern fitted kitchen with a range of INTEGRATED ALLIANCES. To the first floor there are FOUR EXCELLENT SIZED BEDROOMS with the master having an en suite with bath & shower facilities, as well as a family bathroom. The property has UPVC double glazed windows throughout, FRONT & REAR GARDENS & CAR PARKING FACILITIES with a DETACHED GARAGE. Viewing of this property is highly recommended to appreciate the grandeur of what it has to offer, so please call us today.
Ground Floor Accommodation
Double glazed window to front elevation, white suite comprising of w/c, wash hand basin with brass coloured taps, tile effect 'Carndene' flooring, radiator, electric fuse box.
Lounge 17' 6" x 11' 11" max ( 5.33m x 3.63m max )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, double glazed window to rear, neutrally decorated to a high standard, chrome spot lights & coving to ceiling, radiator, feature wall hung gas fire with contemporary stone surround.
Gas central heating boiler, coving to ceiling, tall larder style unit, composite scratch resistant work surface, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, double glazed door to the side of the property.
Kitchen 14' 8" narrowing to 11' 1" x 9' 8" ( 4.47m narrowing to 3.38m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to coving to ceiling, radiator, fitted kitchen comprising of high gloss cream wall & base units with brushed steel handles, blanco sink/drainer & blanco mixer tap, luxe venetian blinds, integrated premium beaumatic microwave & fan assisted oven, beaumatic 5 burner gas hob, cooker hood, integrated dishwasher & fridge/freezer, corner units have laman pull out storage, breakfast seating area.
Playroom/ Study 9' 2" x 7' 2" ( 2.79m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, coving to ceiling, radiator.
Ciinema Room/ Dining Room 10' 6" x 9' 11" max ( 3.20m x 3.02m max )
Double glazed bay window to the rear elevation, radiator,
First Floor Accommodation
Double glazed window to front elevation, stairs from hallway, loft access, airing cupboard which houses water tank, doors to four bedrooms & bathroom.
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, coving ceiling, radiator, naturally decorated, large built in wardrobe, door to en-suite
En-Suite 13' 6" x 10' 10" max ( 4.11m x 3.30m max )
White suite comprising of wash hand basin, close coupled w/c, bath, single shower cubicle, range of vanity units giving plenty of storage, heated towel rail.
White suite comprising of wash hand basin close coupled wc, bath with over head shower, extractor fan, double glazed window to side elevation, range of vanity units.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" narrowing to 8' 9" x 10' 3" ( 3.28m narrowing to 2.67m x 3.12m )
double glazed window to rear elevation, coving to ceiling, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 10' 3" x 8' 5" max ( 3.12m x 2.57m max )
Coving to ceiling, double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, built in double wardrobe.
Bedroom Four 8' 11" x 6' 5" ( 2.72m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, coving to ceiling, radiator, t.v. point.
A fantastic size rear garden with elevated decked seating area at the rear of the garden, mainly enclosed by fencing, with a custom built storage shed. Lawned front garden with driveway leading to garage.
Detached garage with electric door, power & lighting, also equipped with battery pack in case of power cuts,.loft access in garage which is boarded providing extra storage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70726346.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MAR105711. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.